"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Horny man gives new meaning to "that fucking car"


We've all heard of people who love their cars, but a guy, apparently in Brazil, took his affection to a higher-than-normal level.

He was caught having sex with a car's exhaust tailpipe.

A 29-second video clip shows the fully-clothed man ferociously humping a silver two-door car even as he realizes he's being recorded. We're not sure if the car's warranty covers pipe-cleaning.


I like cars. I've even loved a few. But if I was horny in Brazil, I'd head for the beach at Ipanema (above).

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment