"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Boyfriend insisted on having sex in the dark because he was really girlfriend using strap-on dildo


Ncube Nobukhosi’s live-in lover Skhalazo Ndhlovu insisted on having sex in the dark throughout their relationship.

One day, Nobukhosi had the shock of her life when she found her lover’s penis in the bed.

“At night when we had sex I couldn’t see anything,” said Nobukhosi. But nine months into their relationship, Nobukhosi went to make the bed one morning and found the big plastic penis (a strap-on dildo) between the sheets. “I found out my boyfriend was a woman like me,” Nobukhosi said.

Nobukhosi said that the pain she experienced during intercourse was unbearable. “The penis was too big and too strong. It was not like the penis of a human being,” she said.

When asked for comment, Skhalazo said: “My girlfriend knew I’m a woman.”

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment