"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Penis lopped off as punishment for using it in the wrong places


Fei Lin, a rural migrant worker in the eastern Chinese village of Nigiao, was hospitalized after a 4am castration believed to have been prompted by his affairs with local women.

He told cops he had been asleep when the men burst into his bedroom. "They put something over my head and pulled down my trousers and then they ran off. I was so shocked I didn't feel a thing. Then I saw I was bleeding and my penis was gone,"

Although emergency workers searched for the severed organ, they failed to locate it and believe it was taken away by the attackers. Lin denied that he had been boinking the wrong babes.

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment