"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Monday, February 9, 2015

Witches told man to cut off his penis




Frustrated with his inability to have sex, Wahab Sa’adu, a 35-year-old man in Nigeria, has reportedly cut off his penis with a razor blade.

Sa'adu said that he was acting on the instructions of witches who appeared to him in his dreams, telling him to cut off his penis since he was impotent.

"Prior to the incident, I had a dream in which three unidentified women appeared to me and ordered that I drink battery acid, which I did the following morning without the knowledge of anyone.

Three days after, I had another dream where the same women ordered me to wake up and cut off my manhood. It was after cutting it off that I regained consciousness. So I rushed home for immediate remedy." 

SOURCE
Thanks to Stewart Levine for the news tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment