"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Sorry. Even a very sensitive penis can't read Braille


Professor David J. Linden is the author of Touch: The Science of Hand, Heart, and Mind. 

In an interview with Terry Gross on NPR he discussed the specialized nerves on the human body.

He pointed out that while fingers can read braille, penises cannot. Someone actually conducted an experiment to investigate this. If you care to verify, check for cameras before you whip out your dick in an elevator.

Men should not be jealous of the opposite sex. Lady parts can't read, either.


I just bought the book. Based on the interview, I expect to enjoy it -- even if I can't read it with my weenie.

No comments:

Post a Comment