"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

‘Over-enthusiastic’ Irish bull broke his penis



An "over-enthusiastic" prize Irish bull has been replaced after he broke his penis.

Farmer Tommy Moyles, from Cork, southern Ireland, said it was the first time he could remember such an incident in 10 years of farming. "I don't know exactly what happened, but the bull was probably over-enthusiastic in his few days out," said Moyles.

"I would have loved to have kept the original bull, but the risks were too great so he was sold. I had to be practical," said Moyles.

SOURCE

Photo from http://wildlife-photographs.blogspot.com/2013/02/Bull-Cow.html. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment