"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

What one woman would do if she had a penis


While at Manhattan's Museum of Sex, book publisher Judith Regan discussed using a penis as a weapon. 
Her Regan Arts published brothel owner Dennis Hof’s new book, The Art of the Pimp.  Aware of the venue for the book party, “Precious” producer Lisa Cortes playfully asked what Regan would do if she had a penis.
She replied, “I would use it as a wrap, sling it over my shoulder and around my neck, and I’d slap a few people with it.”

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment