"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Thursday, March 19, 2015

New bride wanted annulment. Hubby's penis was too big.

Nigerian housewife Aisha Dannupawa asked a Sharia court to dissolve her one-week marriage to Ali Maizinari because she could not bear the size of his penis.

She told the court that “we had sex but the experience was a nightmare. Instead of enjoying the sex, it turned out to be something else because his penis was too big.” 

She also said, “I told my mother [about] the experience but she told me to endure and that with time, I will be able to cope. She then gave me some drugs.’’

The bride told the court: “two days later when he came to visit me, we had sex again, but the experience was too much to bear. It was then I knew that I could not continue with the marriage because of the size of his penis.’’

The husband told the court that he was willing to divorce her but that she should pay back the dowry and all that he spent on her during the courtship, about $300. The court president told the couple to try reconciliation.

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment