"If it weren't for the penis, human life would have ended with Adam and Eve.
It seems strange that something so important is so funny-looking.
I'm an author and journalist. Sometimes I write about funny things.
Some of those funny things are penises."
--Michael N. Marcus

Monday, March 30, 2015

Bull's penis removed from sign. It looked like party hat.




Last week we told you about folks in Utah complaining about the anatomical details on a giant sign at a restaurant.

Well, the big dick has been removed. Not because of complaints. Because of esthetic considerations.

The owner said: "I saw that beautiful sculpture in Vegas and bought it and I was just thinking about it and, this morning, after it being up for a couple weeks – it has nothing to do with the city at all – I said ‘you know what, I’m gonna have that penis taken off so you can see more of the beautiful (bull). I love the joints and the plate work, you know, instead of that atrocious, well that party hat. It was so stupid because it looks like a party hat."

SOURCE

No comments:

Post a Comment